We resolve disputes that may arise between operators or between operators and other entities that benefit from the obligations for access and interconnection, in relation to obligations established under the General Law on Telecommunications and the regulations that further develop it.
In particular, we concern ourselves with disputes on the following subjects:
- Access, interconnection, and interoperability.
- Preservation of numbering (portability).
- Sharing of infrastructure elements.
- Between providers of telephone query services and operators of public landline telephone networks.
- Those related to the conditions under which wholesale broadband access services must be offered as established in article 4.6 of Royal Decree 458/2011, on updates on the subject of the radio-electric spectrum for development of the digital society.
- Management of the digital multiple.
- Gestió del múltiple digital.